Dear Class of 2007:
We hope this email finds you well and that you’re not buried too deep in snow, work or withdrawal from lack of other ‘07 Tigers living the dream near you. It’s that time of year to start preparing for Reunions 2013, our SIXTH (taking deep breaths).Yes, we’re getting old, but we’re still limber enough to register. Below you’ll find all the essential information regarding dates, prices and (of course) entertainment. This year we will be hosted by the Fifth Reunion, the Class of 2008. Registration opens in just two weeks and the fun starts in a little over three months. So start dusting off your beer jackets, begging for time off work and booking flights to come back, back to Old Nassau!
Similar to last year, there will be a discount for all of those who register online in advance (February 16 – April 10, 2013).
To ease the transition of slipping into an off-year, we are joining forces with the classes of ’05 and ’06 for a Pre-P-Rade BBQ. Join us on the New South lawn for food, beer and song.
When: Thursday, May 30 – Sunday, June 2, 2013 (NOT Memorial Day weekend)
Where: PRINCETON — where dreams come true
Times: Registration (where you pick up your wristband) is open from 12PM-12AM Thursday, and 9AM – 1AM Friday/Saturday.
P-Rade: Saturday (June 1) afternoon from 2PM – 5PM
Theme: “GR’08 Gatsby” – Great Gatsby theme
The Fifth Official Website: www.princeton08.com
Class of 2007 Registration Essential Information:
- Registration opens in the morning on Saturday, February 16 on our class website (www.princeton07.com) and you’ll be able to register online until Wednesday, April 10
- Online registration will cost $65 and after April 10 you must register in person at Reunions for $80. There will be an unlimited number of wristbands for sale at the door
- You are allowed to register guests for Reunions online ($65) or at the door ($80)
- There are no refunds for registration after April 10
- Unfortunately, we do not have on-campus housing available for classmates this year. Please make arrangements with a hotel on Route One – there will be regular shuttle service throughout the day and night to and from campus – or try to crash with a member of the Classes of 2008 who has on-campus housing
Mark your calendars and be sure to take advantage of the early specials if you can. There is an award for the class with the greatest attendance at an off-year reunion and we’d love to win it! As such, we’re going to be giving every Class of 2007 registrant a special commemorative gift when you pick up your wristband! Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Gaby Barahona (email@example.com), Serena Dayal (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Mike Ott (email@example.com)
Lastly, three cheers to the outgoing 5th Reunions Committee that has been honored by the Princeton University Alumni Association with the Class of 1947 James Scott Clancy Memorial Trophy (the “Clancy” award). This is the most coveted of all Reunions awards that is reserved for the best planned and run major reunion. Congrats on this huge accomplishment!
Your Class Reunions Committee
Class of Destiny: The dates have been set. Please join us on Mt. Princeton from Tuesday, July 23, 2013 through Saturday, July 27th. The current plan is as follows (subject to change):
Tuesday, July 23 (Arrive in Colorado)
Wednesday, July 24 (Volunteer Project on Mt. Princeton)
Thursday, July 25 (Volunteer Project on Mt. Princeton)
Friday, July 26 (Summit Mt. Princeton)
Saturday, July 27 (Rafting Trip / Summit Mt. Princeton Rain Date)
Sunday, July 28 (Depatures)
Please email Joe Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. More details to follow.